Student Mobility – Driver Of Growth In The Travel And Tourism Industry; Case Study: Erasmus Students’ Travel Preferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franke, Markus, 2004. "Competition between network carriers and low-cost carriersâ€”retreat battle or breakthrough to a new level of efficiency?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 15-21.
- Oâ€™Connell, John F. & Williams, George, 2005. "Passengersâ€™ perceptions of low cost airlines and full service carriers: A case study involving Ryanair, Aer Lingus, Air Asia and Malaysia Airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 259-272.
- Dolnicar, Sara & Grabler, Klaus & Grün, Bettina & Kulnig, Anna, 2011. "Key drivers of airline loyalty," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1020-1026.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Henderson, Isaac Levi & Tsui, Kan Wai Hong & Ngo, Thanh & Gilbey, Andrew & Avis, Mark, 2019. "Airline brand choice in a duopolistic market: The case of New Zealand," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 147-163.
- Truong, Dothang & Pan, Jing Yu & Buaphiban, Thapanat, 2020. "Low cost carriers in Southeast Asia: How does ticket price change the way passengers make their airline selection?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Su, Min & Luan, Weixin & Fu, Xiaowen & Yang, Zaili & Zhang, Rui, 2020. "The competition effects of low-cost carriers and high-speed rail on the Chinese aviation market," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 37-46.
- Ronal Reddy, 2021. "Reasons for changes of passenger perceptions of low cost carriers identified on social media - a case study on Jetstar Airways - A literature review," Technium Social Sciences Journal, Technium Science, vol. 19(1), pages 520-534, May.
- Castillo-Manzano, José I. & López-Valpuesta, Lourdes & Pedregal, Diego J., 2012. "What role will hubs play in the LCC point-to-point connections era? The Spanish experience," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 262-270.
- Akamavi, Raphaël K. & Mohamed, Elsayed & Pellmann, Katharina & Xu, Yue, 2015. "Key determinants of passenger loyalty in the low-cost airline business," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 528-545.
- Sezgen, Eren & Mason, Keith J. & Mayer, Robert, 2019. "Voice of airline passenger: A text mining approach to understand customer satisfaction," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 65-74.
- Valido, Jorge & Socorro, M. Pilar & Medda, Francesca, 2020. "Airport capacity and entry deterrence: Low cost versus full service airlines," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 22(C).
- Jorge Valido & M. Pilar Socorro & Francesca Medda, 2013. "DYPES: Vertical differentiation, schedule delay and entry deterrence: Low cost vs. full service airlines," Working Papers 2013-05, FEDEA.
- Stephen Pratt & Markus Schuckert, 2019. "Economic impact of low-cost carrier in a saturated transport market: Net benefits or zero-sum game?," Tourism Economics, , vol. 25(2), pages 149-170, March.
- Liu, Chih-Hsing Sam & Lee, Tingko, 2016. "Service quality and price perception of service: Influence on word-of-mouth and revisit intention," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 42-54.
- Chang, Li-Yen & Hung, Shao-Chih, 2013. "Adoption and loyalty toward low cost carriers: The case of Taipei–Singapore passengers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 29-36.
- Ronal Reddy, 2021. "Reasons for changes of passenger perceptions of low cost carriers identified on social media - a case study on Jetstar Airways - A literature review," TechHub Journal, TechHub Research, vol. 19(1), pages 520-534, May.
- Zhang, Anming & Hanaoka, Shinya & Inamura, Hajime & Ishikura, Tomoki, 2008. "Low-cost carriers in Asia: Deregulation, regional liberalization and secondary airports," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 36-50.
- Castillo-Manzano, JosÃ© I. & LÃ³pez-Valpuesta, Lourdes, 2014. "Living â€œup in the airâ€ : Meeting the frequent flyer passenger," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 48-55.
- Fröidh, Oskar, 2008. "Perspectives for a future high-speed train in the Swedish domestic travel market," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 268-277.
- O'Connell, John F. & Avellana, Raquel Martinez & Warnock-Smith, David & Efthymiou, Marina, 2020. "Evaluating drivers of profitability for airlines in Latin America: A case study of Copa Airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
- A. S. Neretin, 2018. "Spatial Structure of Passenger Air Services in European Russia," Regional Research of Russia, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 67-83, January.
- Thi-Phuong Nguyen, 2021. "Assess the Impacts of Discount Policies on the Reliability of a Stochastic Air Transport Network," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(9), pages 1-13, April.
- Augustyniak, Wojciech & LÃ³pez-Torres, Laura & Kalinowski, SÅ‚awomir, 2015. "Performance of Polish regional airports after accessing the European Union: Does liberalisation impact on airports' efficiency?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 11-19.
More about this item
KeywordsErasmus; Student Mobility; Internationalization; Tourism; Travel;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:4:p:65-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alex Tabusca (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.