Identifying Of The Migration Phenomen From Focsani By Means Of The Pilot Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Chul-In, 2008. "Migration and the wage and unemployment gaps between urban and non-urban sectors: A dynamic general equilibrium reinterpretation of the Harris-Todaro equilibrium," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1416-1434, December.
- Ioan Talpos & Bogdan Dima & Mihai Mutascu & Cosmin Enache, 2008.
"Culture and Migration: a Tale about Fear and Hope (with an Empirical Analysis on European Union Case),"
Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 4(4(521)), pages 19-32, April.
- Talpos, Ioan & Dima, Bogdan & Mutascu, Mihai & Enache, Cosmin, 2008. "Culture And Migration: A Tale About Fear And Hope (With An Empirical Analysis On European Union Case)," MPRA Paper 7746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raluca Elena Cristian & Alexandra Irina Dănciulescu, 2021. "Effects Of Migration On Family Homes - Families Left In Rural Homes (Vrancea County)," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 16(4), pages 33-42, december.
- Elena Raluca Cristian & Alexandra Irina Dănciulescu & Anda Veronica Dan, 2022. "Romanian Migration Before And After The Covid-19 Pandemic," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 17(1), pages 12-22, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Matthias Wrede, 2015. "Wages, Rents, Unemployment, And The Quality Of Life: A Consistent Theory‐Based Measure," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 609-625, September.
- Masaharu Nagashima, 2018. "A condition for the reduction of urban unemployment in the Harris–Todaro model," Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 243-255, April.
- Chul‐In Lee, 2010. "Can Search‐Matching Models Explain Migration And Wage And Unemployment Gaps In Developing Economies? A Calibration Approach," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 635-654, May.
- Wrede, Matthias, 2012.
"Wages, rents, unemployment, and the quality of life,"
FAU Discussion Papers in Economics
01/2012 [rev.], Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Wrede, Matthias, 2012. "Wages, Rents, Unemployment, and the Quality of Life," VfS Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62034, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Matthias Wrede, 2012. "Wages, Rents, Unemployment, and the Quality of Life," CESifo Working Paper Series 3803, CESifo.
- Wrede, Matthias, 2012. "Wages, rents, unemployment, and the quality of life," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 01/2012, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Matthias Wrede, 2013. "Wages, Rents, Unemployment, and the Quality of Life," ERSA conference papers ersa13p548, European Regional Science Association.
- Chul-In Lee, 2015. "Agglomeration, search frictions and growth of cities in developing economies," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(2), pages 421-451, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmigration effects; the determinants; pilot survey; external migration;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:3:p:20-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alex Tabusca (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.