Romania-China Trade And Investment Relations Against The Backdrop Of “One Belt,One Road” Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarmiza Pencea & Iulia Monica Oehler-Şincai, 2014. "Chinese Outward Direct Investment In Central And Eastern European Countries. A Romanian Perspective," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 9(2), pages 45-72, June.
- Sarmiza Pencea & Iulia Monica Oehler-Sincai, 2014. "Chinese Outward Direct Investment in Central and Eastern European Countries: a Comparative Analysis," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 6(2), pages 34-43, June.
- Sarmiza Pencea, 2017. "A look into the Complexities of the One Belt, One Road Strategy," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 5(1), June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiyong Chen & Dabo Chen & Aiping Yao, 2020. "Trade development between China and countries along the Belt and Road: A spatial econometric analysis based on trade competitiveness and complementarity," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 205-227, May.
- Siyu Wang & Zhongze Chang & Xi Zhang, 2022. "The Belt and Road Initiatives and the growth of total factor productivity: based on the perspective of the regional import of intermediate goods," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 1915-1946, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Turcsanyi, Richard Q., 2017. "Central European attitudes towards Chinese energy investments: The cases of Poland, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 711-722.
- Sarmiza Pencea & Iulia Monica Oehler-Şincai, 2015. "Romania, Strategic Partner in China-CEE Relations," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 3(1), pages 44-55, May.
- Muhammad Khalil Khan & Imran Ali Sandano & Cornelius B. Pratt & Tahir Farid, 2018. "China’s Belt and Road Initiative: A Global Model for an Evolving Approach to Sustainable Regional Development," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Zhiheng Wu & Guisheng Hou & Baogui Xin, 2020. "Has the Belt and Road Initiative Brought New Opportunities to Countries Along the Routes to Participate in Global Value Chains?," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(1), pages 21582440209, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:17-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alex Tabusca (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.