Chinese Outward Direct Investment in Central and Eastern European Countries: a Comparative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 2011. "Multipolarity: The New Global Economy," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 46(3), pages 89-106, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarmiza Pencea & Iulia Monica Oehler-Şincai, 2015. "Romania, Strategic Partner in China-CEE Relations," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 3(1), pages 44-55, May.
- Turcsanyi, Richard Q., 2017. "Central European attitudes towards Chinese energy investments: The cases of Poland, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 711-722.
- repec:rau:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:17-28 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOutward direct investment (ODI); China; CEE-16; CEE-5; Romania;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F29 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Other
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:6:y:2014:i:2:p:34-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.