Human Value Management. The Influence of the Contemporary Developments of Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Capital on HRM
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:179:d:64026 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Isabel Sánchez-Hernández & Dolores Gallardo-Vázquez & Agnieszka Barcik & Piotr Dziwiński, 2016. "The Effect of the Internal Side of Social Responsibility on Firm Competitive Success in the Business Services Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-15, February.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Value Management; Human Resource Management; Social Capital; Corporate Social Responsibility;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:mamere:1861-9908_mrev_2006_04_schoemaker. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .