The Next Step in the Evolution of the RBV: Integration with Transaction Cost Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nms:mamere:doi_10.1688/1861-9908_mrev_2008_3_gretzinger is not listed on IDEAS
- Doris Morales-Rodríguez, 2013. "Tendencias en el desempeño financiero de las empresas multinacionales y la estrategia de traslado de actividades en la búsqueda de competitividad: una muestra del sector manufacturero en Puerto Rico," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 2, pages 1-1, December.
- Moldaschl, Manfred, 2007. "Institutional reflexivity," Papers and Preprints of the Department of Innovation Research and Sustainable Resource Management 2/2007, Chemnitz University of Technology, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Moldaschl, Manfred, 2010. "Reflexiver Theoriegebrauch: Zur Methodologie wissenschaftlichen Denkens," Papers and Preprints of the Department of Innovation Research and Sustainable Resource Management 12/2010, Chemnitz University of Technology, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Moldaschl, Manfred, 2010. "Das kulturhistorische Paradigma: Eine Anleitung zum Bau konsistenter Theorien der Innovationsfähigkeit," Papers and Preprints of the Department of Innovation Research and Sustainable Resource Management 10/2010, Chemnitz University of Technology, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsThe resource-based view; transaction cost economics; sustained competitive advantage;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:mamere:1861-9908_mrev_2004_01_foss. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.