Stakeholder networks of foreign investors in Russia: An empirical study among German firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Covarrubias Venegas & Katharina Thill & Martina Rašticová & József Poór & Zdeňka Konečná, 2016. "Competencies for Human Resource Management in Foreign-Owned Firms: Focus on Three CEE Countries and Austria," European Journal of Business Science and Technology, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 70-84, November.
- Igor Gurkov, 2015. "Russian Manufacturing Subsidiaries of Western Multinational Corporations: Support from Parents and Cooperation with Sister-Subsidiaries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 37/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Igor Gurkov & Vladimir Kossov & Sergey Filippov, 2013. "Management practices in Russian multinational subsidiaries: the Case of knauf cis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 13/MAN/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Anna Zubkovskaya & Snejina Michailova, 2014. "THE DEVELOPMENT OF RUSSIAN MULTINATIONAL ENTERPRISES FROM THE 1990s TO THE PRESENT," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 5(2).
More about this item
KeywordsStakeholders; FDI; networks; Russia;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:joeems:doi_10.1688/1862-0019_jeems_2009_04_holtbruegge. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .