Ueber die normativen Implikationen des Ordoliberalismus fuer die moderne Wirtschaftsethik (The Ethical-Normative Implications of German Ordoliberalism)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsOrdoliberalism; Freiburg School of Economics; Walter Eucken; Liberty; Kantian Autonomy;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - General
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:ethics:doi_10.1688/1862-0043_zfwu_2009_03_klump. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .