The Evolution Of The Governmental Revenue Collection In Argeª County- The Impact Of The Legislative Changes In The Fiscal Field
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dumitru, Ionut & Stanca, Razvan, 2010.
"Fiscal discipline and economic growth – the case of Romania,"
27300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ionut Dumitru & Razvan Stanca, 2011. "Fiscal discipline and economic growth – the case of Romania," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 50, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Cosmin Enache, 2009. "Fiscal Policy And Economic Growth In Romania," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(11), pages 1-50.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernmental revenue; Fiscal legislation; Collection activity.;
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2018:i:3:p:69-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.