The Contribution Of The Open Data To The Development Of The Smart Cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert G. Hollands, 2008. "Will the real smart city please stand up?," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 303-320, December.
- Vito Albino & Umberto Berardi & Rosa Maria Dangelico, 2015. "Smart Cities: Definitions, Dimensions, Performance, and Initiatives," Journal of Urban Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 3-21, January.
- Martin J. Smith, 2010. "Preface," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 58(2), pages 235-237, March.
- N. Komninos & P. Tsarchopoulos, 2013. "Toward Intelligent Thessaloniki: from an Agglomeration of Apps to Smart Districts," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(2), pages 149-168, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Vu, Khuong & Hartley, Kris, 2018. "Promoting smart cities in developing countries: Policy insights from Vietnam," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 845-859.
- Maria Vincenza Ciasullo & Orlando Troisi & Mara Grimaldi & Daniele Leone, 2020. "Multi-level governance for sustainable innovation in smart communities: an ecosystems approach," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1167-1195, December.
- Anthony Simonofski & Estefanía Serral Asensio & Johannes Smedt & Monique Snoeck, 2019. "Hearing the Voice of Citizens in Smart City Design: The CitiVoice Framework," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 61(6), pages 665-678, December.
- Muhammad Atiq Ur Rehman Tariq & Alavaiola Faumatu & Maha Hussein & Muhammad Laiq Ur Rahman Shahid & Nitin Muttil, 2020. "Smart City-Ranking of Major Australian Cities to Achieve a Smarter Future," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(7), pages 1-19, April.
- Sabina Baraniewicz-Kotasińska, 2022. "The Scandinavian Third Way as a Proposal for Sustainable Smart City Development—A Case Study of Aarhus City," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-24, March.
- Johannes Stübinger & Lucas Schneider, 2020. "Understanding Smart City—A Data-Driven Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(20), pages 1-23, October.
- Lill Sarv & Ralf-Martin Soe, 2021. "Transition towards Smart City: The Case of Tallinn," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-18, April.
- Kristian Hoelscher, 2016. "The evolution of the smart cities agenda in India," International Area Studies Review, Center for International Area Studies, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, vol. 19(1), pages 28-44, March.
- Magdalena Grebosz-Krawczyk, 2021. "Place branding (r)evolution: the management of the smart city’s brand," Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(1), pages 93-104, March.
- Renata Biadacz & Marek Biadacz, 2021. "Implementation of “Smart” Solutions and An Attempt to Measure Them: A Case Study of Czestochowa, Poland," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(18), pages 1-27, September.
- Margarida Rodrigues & Mário Franco, 2018. "Measuring the Performance in Creative Cities: Proposal of a Multidimensional Model," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Witold Chmielarz & Marek Zborowski & Alicja Fandrejewska & Mesut Atasever, 2021. "The Contribution of Socio-Cultural Aspects of Smartphone Applications to Smart City Creation. Poland–Turkey Comparison," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(10), pages 1-23, May.
- Seema Mundoli & Hita Unnikrishnan & Harini Nagendra, 2017. "The “Sustainable” in smart cities: ignoring the importance of urban ecosystems," DECISION: Official Journal of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Springer;Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, vol. 44(2), pages 103-120, June.
- Margarida Rodrigues & Mário Franco, 2020. "Measuring the urban sustainable development in cities through a Composite Index: The case of Portugal," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 507-520, July.
- Julsrud, Dr. Tom Erik & Krogstad, Dr. Julie Runde, 2020. "Is there enough trust for the smart city? exploring acceptance for use of mobile phone data in oslo and tallinn," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 161(C).
- Sławomira Hajduk, 2020. "Modele smart city a zarządzanie przestrzenne miast," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 2, pages 123-139.
- van den Buuse, Daniel & Kolk, Ans, 2019. "An exploration of smart city approaches by international ICT firms," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 220-234.
- Nilssen, Maja, 2019. "To the smart city and beyond? Developing a typology of smart urban innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 98-104.
- Guido Perboli & Mariangela Rosano, 2020. "A Taxonomic Analysis of Smart City Projects in North America and Europe," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-23, September.
- Sung-Su Jo & Hoon Han & Yountaik Leem & Sang-Ho Lee, 2021. "Sustainable Smart Cities and Industrial Ecosystem: Structural and Relational Changes of the Smart City Industries in Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(17), pages 1-17, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSmart cities; open data; characteristics; success factors; solutions and practices.;
All these keywords.
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2015:i:2:p:3-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alina Hagiu to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.