Analysis Of The Indicators Specific To Entities Listed On The Capital Market And Their Role In Quantifying Company Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandra Horobet & Radu Lupu & Sorin Dumitrescu & Dan Gabriel Dumitrescu & Iulia TINTEA, 2011. "Dynamic Trade-Offs In Financial Performances Of Romanian Companies," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice (1954-2015), Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2011, pages 85-100, july.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- BALTEŞ Nicolae & DRAGOE Alexandra-Gabriela-Maria & COZMA Maria-Daciana, 2019. "Study Regarding The Influence Of The Endogenous Variables On The Change Of The Financial Performance Of The Economic Entity," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 71(1), pages 8-17, March.
- PANAIT, Iulian, 2014. "Romanian Financial Market’S Reaction To Fed Tapering Talk During 2013," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 18(4), pages 19-30.
More about this item
Keywordscapital market; performance; stock exchange indicators.;
All these keywords.
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2014:i:1:p:73-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.