Mihaela Iuliana Dumitru
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice Piteşti, Romania
Universitatea din Piteşti
RePEc:edi:fepitro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Serbanescu, Luminita & Bengescu, Marcela & Dumitru, Mihaela Iuliana, 2008. "Methods of Measuring the Students’ Results Obtained in the Teaching-Learning Process," MPRA Paper 14327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihaela Iuliana Dumitru, 2016. "Principles and Rules of Conduct in the Internal Audit Activity," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(1), pages 108-117, February.
- Mihaela Iuliana DUMITRU & Maria Daniela BONDOC, 2015. "The Statement Of Changes In Equity – Entity Performance Financial Analysis Report," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 21-26, June.
- Mihaela Iuliana DUMITRU & Claudia BURTESCU, 2015. "Offences And Penalties In The Internal Audit Activity," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 14(2), pages 36-44.
- Mihaela Iuliana DUMITRU, 2015. "State Institution’s Competence in Exercising the Control Activity," The Journal of Accounting and Management, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3, pages 27-36, December.
- Mihaela DUMITRU & Marian TAICU & Gheorghe SAVOIU, 2014. "The Use of Intermediate Management Balances as a Performance Management Tool in Electricity Companies," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(1), pages 24-35, January.
- Maria Daniela BONDOC & Mihaela Iuliana DUMITRU, 2014. "Analysis Of The Indicators Specific To Entities Listed On The Capital Market And Their Role In Quantifying Company Performance," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 13(1), pages 73-84.
- Þaicu Marian & Dumitru Mihaela, 2013. "Aspects Regarding the Relevance of the Performance Measurement Indicators," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1543-1548, May.
- Bengescu Marcela & Dumitru Mihaela, 2009. "Garanties De Bonne Ececution," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 758-762, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Þaicu Marian & Dumitru Mihaela, 2013.
"Aspects Regarding the Relevance of the Performance Measurement Indicators,"
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series,
Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1543-1548, May.
- Marian TAICU & Maria Daniela BONDOC, 2016. "Issues Concerning The Use Of Social And Environmental Indicators For Performance Management," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 15(3), pages 115-122.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mihaela Iuliana Dumitru should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.