Issues Concerning The Use Of Social And Environmental Indicators For Performance Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Þaicu Marian & Dumitru Mihaela, 2013. "Aspects Regarding the Relevance of the Performance Measurement Indicators," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1543-1548, May.
- Michael Mitchell & Allan Curtis & Penny Davidson, 2012. "Can triple bottom line reporting become a cycle for “double loop” learning and radical change?," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(6), pages 1048-1068, July.
More about this item
Keywordsperformance; performance management; social indicators; environmental indicators.;
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2016:i:3:p:115-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.