The Supreme Audit Institution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clara-Iulia Zinca (Voiculescu), 2016. "Measuring the value of internal audit in the banking industry," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 14(141), pages 1009-1009.
- Melinda Timea Fülöp & Szabolcs Vilmos Szekely, 2017. "The evolution of the internal auditing function in the context of corporate transparency," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 15(147), pages 440-440.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mariana Cristina BULUCEA, 2020. "Audit Firm Rotation And Audit Quality: Case Of The Listed Romanian Firms," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(22), pages 158-168.
- Cristina IOVU, 2017. "Aspects concerning the internal audit of inventories," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 15(146), pages 276-276.
- Nensi XHANI & Marioara AVRAM & Ilir MECE & Latif CELA, 2019. "Comparative Study on the Organization of Internal Public Audit in Albania and Romania," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 17(155), pages 473-473.
- Aurelia Åžtefä‚Nescu, & Ileana Cosmina Pitulice, & Florna Mihalcea, 2017. "Empirical Research On The Internal Audit. Perspective Of The Professionals Within The Romanian Banking System," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 6(1), pages 1-44, January.
- TAIWO Isaac Babatope & ADEGOKE Victoria Adewunmi, 2019. "Evaluation of Internal Audit Operations and the Efficiency of Educational Performance in Nigerian Universities (A Case Study of Ekiti State University, Nigeria)," Business and Management Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 49-61, December.
- Maria-Andreia Iliescu (Ristea) & Nensi Xhani & Marioara Avram & Cristian Drăgan, 2020. "The Importance And Role Of Internal Audit Missions Of Stocks," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(48), pages 127-132, December.
- Younis A. Battal Saleh, 2022. "The Meaning and Classification of Financial and Administrative Deviations According to CSR: An Initiative to Promote Contemporary Internal Auditing Idea," International Journal of Finance, Insurance and Risk Management, International Journal of Finance, Insurance and Risk Management, vol. 12(1), pages 119-144.
- Dolinska, Oksana, 2019. "Improvement Of The Model Of Using Analytical Procedures At Internal Auditing Of A Bank," EUREKA: Social and Humanities, Scientific Route OÜ, issue 4, pages 16-23.
More about this item
KeywordsInternal audit; Audit mission; Audit report; Supreme audit institution.;
All these keywords.
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2020:i:1:p:38-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.