Uscire dalla crisi finanziaria statunitense: la politica domina l’economia nella Nuova Economia Politica
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Bianco, 2015.
"Shadow banking, relationship banking, and the economics of depression,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 68(275), pages 297-326.
- Antonio Bianco, 2015. "Shadow Banking, Relationship Banking, and the Economics of Depression," Working Papers 5/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Lettieri, Antonio, 2012.
"Diseguaglianza, conflitto sociale e sindacati in America
[Inequality, social conflict and unions in America]," MPRA Paper 41492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2011. "Macroeconomie in crisi e macroeconomie in ripresa," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 64(254), pages 115-133.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2011. "Macroeconomics in crisis and macroeconomics in recovery," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(257), pages 167-185.
More about this item
Keywordspolitical economy; financial crisis; Keynesian policies; USA;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- N12 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:moneta:2011:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.