Faut-il augmenter les droits d'inscription à l'université ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guilhem Lecouteux & Léonard Moulin, 2013. "From welfare to preferences, do decision flaws matter? The case of tuition fees," Working Papers hal-00807687, HAL.
- Garcia, Sandrine, 2008. "Payer plus pour étudier mieux ?," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 3.
- David Flacher & Hugo Harari-Kermadec & Léonard Moulin, 2013. "Financing Higher Education: a contributory education scheme," Working Papers hal-00870921, HAL.
- Hugo Harari-Kermadec & David Flacher, 2011. "Tuition fees, self-esteem and social heterogeneity," Post-Print hal-00566151, HAL.
- David Flacher & Hugo Harari-Kermadec & Léonard Moulin, 2013. "Financing Higher Education: a contributory education scheme," CEPN Working Papers hal-00870921, HAL.
- Philippe Batifoulier & Denis Abecassis & Nicolas Da Silva & Victor Duchesne & Léonard Moulin, 2016. "L’utilité sociale de la dépense publique," CEPN Working Papers hal-01421197, HAL.
- Denis Maguain, 2007.
"Les rendements de l'éducation en comparaison internationale,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 180(4), pages 87-106.
- Denis Maguain, 2007. "Les rendements de l'éducation en comparaison internationale," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 87-106.
- David Flacher & Hugo Harari-Kermadec & Léonard Moulin, 2013. "Financing higher education: a contributory scheme," Working Papers 2013/34, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rfreco:rfeco_0769-0479_2005_num_19_3_1557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/rfeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.