Le potentiel d'échanges entre l'Union européenne et les PECO. Un réexamen
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leandro Rothmuller, 2003. "Does FDI Matter for Trade in Brazil? An Application of the Gravity Model," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31st Brazilian Economics Meeting] c71, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- FAÍÑA J.Andrés & LÓPEZ-RODRÍGUEZ Jesus, "undated".
"Population Potentials and Development Levels: Empirical Findings in the European Union,"
- Andres Faiña & Jesus Lopez-Rodríguez, 2003. "Population Potentials and Development Levels: Empirical Findings in the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa03p30, European Regional Science Association.
- J. Caetano & A. Galego & E. Vaz & C. Vieira & I. Vieira, 2002. "The Eastward Enlargement of the Eurozone: Trade and FDI," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp07, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Aug 2002.
- A. Porojan, 2001. "Trade Flows and Spatial Effects: The Gravity Model Revisited," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 265-280, July.
- Angela Cheptea, 2013. "Border Effects and European Integration," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 59(2), pages 277-305, June.
- Helena Marques & Hugh Metcalf, 2003.
"Extending the EU Single Market Eastwards: Sectoral Trade and Real Wage Effects,"
Discussion Paper Series
2003_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2003.
- Helena Marques & Hugh Metcalf, 2004. "Extending The EU Single Market Eastwards: Sectoral Trade And Real Wage Effects," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 127, Royal Economic Society.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Pajot & Jean-Michel Pasteels, 2002.
"Potentiels de commerce entre économies hétérogènes : un petit mode d'emploi des modèles de gravité,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(1), pages 115-139.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Pajot & Jean-Michel Pasteels, 2002. "Potentiels de commerce entre économies hétérogènes : un petit mode d’emploi des modèles de gravité," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 152(1), pages 115-139.
- Sophie Chauvin, 2001. "Exit Options for Argentina with a Special Focus on Their Impact on External Trade," Working Papers 2001-07, CEPII research center.
- Disdier, Anne-Celia & Mayer, Thierry, 2004.
"How different is Eastern Europe? Structure and determinants of location choices by French firms in Eastern and Western Europe,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 280-296, June.
- Anne-Celia Disdier & Thierry Mayer, 2003. "How Different is Eastern Europe? Structure and Determinants of Location Choices by French Firms in Eastern and Western Europe," Working Papers 2003-13, CEPII research center.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Thierry Mayer, 2004. "How Different is Eastern Europe? Structure and determinants of location choices by French firms in Eastern and Western Europe," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00268769, HAL.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Pajot, 1999. "Investissement direct à l'étranger et échanges extérieurs : un impact plus fort aux États-Unis qu'en France," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 326(1), pages 71-95.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1999_num_50_6_410137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.