Fédéralisme fiscal dans un modèle de zone monétaire optimale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Beine & Frédéric Docquier, 1997. "Fédéralisme fiscal dans un modèle de zone monétaire optimale," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10467, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tamim Bayoumi, 1994. "A Formal Model of Optimum Currency Areas," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(4), pages 537-554, December.
- von Hagen, Jurgen & Hammond, George W, 1998.
"Regional Insurance against Asymmetric Shocks: An Empirical Study for the European Community,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 66(3), pages 331-353, June.
- Hammond, George & von Hagen, Jürgen, 1995. "Regional Insurance Against Asymmetric Shocks. An Empirical Study for the European Community," CEPR Discussion Papers 1170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Alain Muet, 1995. "Union monétaire et fédéralisme," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 55(1), pages 151-170.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BARBIER-GAUCHARD Amélie, 2005.
"Fiscal federalism, discipline and selection adverse in the EU : Lessons from a theoretical model,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(7), pages 1.
- BARBIER-GAUCHARD Amélie, 2005. "Fiscal federalism, discipline and selection adverse in the EU : Lessons from a theoretical model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(11), pages 1-8.
- Amélie Barbier-Gauchard, 2005. "Fiscal Federalism, discipline and selection adverse in the EU : Lessons from a theoretical model," Post-Print halshs-00007797, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1997_num_48_3_409892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.