Transmission des prix dans la filière des fruits et légumes: une application des tests de cointégration avec seuils
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Réquillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel & Varela-Irimia, Xose-Luis, 2008.
"Imperfect Competition in the Fresh Tomato Industry,"
IDEI Working Papers
498, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 25 Feb 2009.
- Hadj Djelloul, Mohammed & Requillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel, 2008. "Imperfect competition in the fresh tomato industry," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6682, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Requillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel & Varela Irimia, Xose Luis, 2008. "Imperfect competition in the fresh tomato industry," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44279, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Daniel Hassan & Sylvette Monier-Dilhan, 2009. "Mesure des changements de consommation suite à une segmentation de l’offre : l’exemple de la tomate fraîche," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 90(3), pages 309-326.
- Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi, 2012. "Global price transmission in Senegal’s groundnut markets: can smallholders benefit from high international prices?," MPRA Paper 53395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rose FIAMOHE & Bruno HENRY de FRAHAN, 2012. "Transmission Des Prix Et Asymétrie Sur Les Marchés De Produits Vivriers Au Bénin," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 36, pages 205-228.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2016. "On Perishability and Vertical Price Transmission: empirical evidences from Italy," MPRA Paper 72735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:recoru:ecoru_0013-0559_2004_num_283_1_5504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ecoru .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.