Les étrangers : une main-d'oeuvre à part ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Senik & Thierry Verdier, 2011.
"Segregation, entrepreneurship and work values: the case of France,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 1207-1234, October.
- Senik, Claudia & Verdier, Thierry, 2008. "Segregation, Entrepreneurship and Work Values: The Case of France," IZA Discussion Papers 3319, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Claudia Senik & Thierry Verdier, 2011. "Segregation, Entrepreneurship and Work Values: the Case of France," Post-Print halshs-00754512, HAL.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin, 1993. "La sécurité de l'emploi, une priorité croissante pour les diplômes," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 261(1), pages 67-77.
- Xin Meng & Dominique Meurs, 2009.
"Intermarriage, language, and economic assimilation process: A case study of France,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(1/2), pages 127-144, March.
- Meng, Xin & Meurs, Dominique, 2006. "Intermarriage, Language, and Economic Assimilation Process: A Case Study of France," IZA Discussion Papers 2461, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Louis Dirn & Louis Chauvel & Michel Forse & Henri Mendras & Laurent Mucchielli, 1997. "Chronique des tendances de la société française," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 60(1), pages 79-106.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecstat:estat_0336-1454_1991_num_242_1_5562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/estat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.