Les hauts revenus face aux modifications des taux marginaux supérieurs de l'impôt sur le revenu en France, 1970-1996
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Piketty, Thomas, 1998. "Les hauts revenus face aux modifications des taux marginaux supérieurs de l'impôt sur le revenu en France : 1970-1996," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9812, CEPREMAP.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Schokkaert, 1999. "M. Tout-le-monde est "post-welfariste". Opinions sur la justice redistributive," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 50(4), pages 811-831.
- Yannick L'Horty & Antoine Parent & Jean-Claude Berthlemy, 1999. "La revalorisation du RMI," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 50(3), pages 465-478.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Yves Cabannes & Cédric Houdré & Camille Landais, 2014. "Comment le revenu imposable des ménages réagit-il à sa taxation? Une estimation sur la période 1997-2004," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 467(1), pages 141-162.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2004.
"Reported Incomes and Marginal Tax Rates, 1960-2000: Evidence and Policy Implications,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 18, pages 117-174
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2004. "Reported Incomes and Marginal Tax Rates, 1960-2000: Evidence and Policy Implications," NBER Working Papers 10273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecoprv:ecop_0249-4744_1999_num_138_2_5958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ecop .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.