Transferts fiscaux, répartition du revenu et équilibre des emplois de service
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilbert Cette & Philippe Cuneo & Didier Eyssartier & Jérôme Gautié, 1996. "Coût du travail et emploi des jeunes," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 56(1), pages 45-72.
- Flipo, Anne & Fougere, Denis & Olier, Lucile, 2007.
"Is the household demand for in-home services sensitive to tax reductions? The French case,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 365-385, February.
- Flipo, Anne & Fougère, Denis & Olier, Lucile, 2000. "Is the Household Demand for In-Home Services Sensitive to Tax Reductions? The French Case," CEPR Discussion Papers 2577, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flipo, Anne & Fougère, Denis & Olier, Lucile, 2004. "Is the Household Demand for In-Home Services Sensitive to Tax Reductions? The French Case," IZA Discussion Papers 1392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Didier Blanchet & Philippe Ravalet, 1995. "Transferts, salaire minimum et services de proximité : une maquette théorique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 573-583.
- Didier Blanchet, 1995. "Inégalité, spécialisation, progrès technique et développement de services non qualifiés locaux," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 120(4), pages 1-13.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecoprv:ecop_0249-4744_1994_num_115_4_5687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ecop .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.