HOW CAN LEGISLATION HELP ROMANIAN SMEs GO GREEN?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zsuzsanna K. SZABO, 2011. "Analysis Of Research On Sustainable Development The Goals Of Sustainable Development, Practical And Theoretical Framework In Eu And Romania," Curentul Juridic, The Juridical Current, Le Courant Juridique, Petru Maior University, Faculty of Economics Law and Administrative Sciences and Pro Iure Foundation, vol. 47, pages 253-262, December.
- Nadia CIOCOIU & Stefan BURCEA & Valentina TARTIU, 2010. "The Weee Management System In Romania. Dimension, Strengths And Weaknesses," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 5(6(15)), pages 5-22, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zsuzsanna Katalin Szabo & Zsombor Szádoczki & Sándor Bozóki & Gabriela C. Stănciulescu & Dalma Szabo, 2021. "An Analytic Hierarchy Process Approach for Prioritisation of Strategic Objectives of Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(4), pages 1-26, February.
- Mihaela PÃCE?ILÃ & Carmen Nadia CIOCOIU & Sofia Elena COLESCA & ?tefan Gabriel BURCEA, 2016. "Current Trends In Weee Management In Romania," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(4), pages 46-60, November.
- Nadia CIOCOIU & Catalin DOBREA & Valentina TARTIU, 2011. "The Role of Consumer Behaviour in E-Waste Management System in Romania," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(6), pages 208-214, December.
More about this item
Keywordsgreen economy; SME sector; Romania; eco-innovation; policy;
All these keywords.
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pmu:cjurid:v:66:y:2016:p:39-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuttro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bogdan Voaidas (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuttro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.