Analysis Of Research On Sustainable Development The Goals Of Sustainable Development, Practical And Theoretical Framework In Eu And Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitko Dimitrov & George Petrakos & Stoyan Totev & Maria Tsiapa, 2003. "Cross-Border Cooperation in Southeastern Europe," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 5-25, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable development; Government policy; Regional Development Planning; policy;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Y10 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts - - - Data: Tables and Charts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pmu:cjurid:v:47:y:2011:p:253-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bogdan Voaidas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuttro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .