Role of Tourism in Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- N. Kulendran & Kenneth Wilson, 2000. "Is there a relationship between international trade and international travel?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 1001-1009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:922-933 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gautam, Bishnu Prasad, 2014. "Economic Dynamics of Tourism in Nepal: A VECM Approach," MPRA Paper 58102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tang, Chor Foon & Aviral Kumar, Tiwari & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2016. "Dynamic Inter-relationships among tourism, economic growth and energy consumption in India," MPRA Paper 69848, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Mar 2016.
- repec:erh:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:2:p:37-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Kumar & Nanthakumar Loganathan & Arvind Patel & Radika Kumar, 2015. "Nexus between tourism earnings and economic growth: a study of Malaysia," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 1101-1120, May.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Jawaid, Syed Tehseen, 2013. "Terrorism and tourism: A conjunction and ramification in Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 65-70.
- Andrew Phiri, 2016.
"Tourism and Economic Growth in South Africa: Evidence from Linear and Nonlinear Cointegration Frameworks,"
Managing Global Transitions,
University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 14(1 (Spring), pages 31-53.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2015. "Tourism and economic growth in South Africa: Evidence from linear and nonlinear cointegration frameworks," MPRA Paper 65000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benzarour, Choukri & satour, rachid, 2016.
"السياحة والنمو الاقتصادي في الجزائر : الأدلة من التكامل المشترك و تحليل السببية
[Tourism and economic growth in Algeria: Evidence of Cointegration and causal analysis]," MPRA Paper 78731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holzner, Mario, 2011.
"Tourism and economic development: The beach disease?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 922-933.
- Mario Holzner, 2010. "Tourism and Economic Development: the Beach Disease?," wiiw Working Papers 66, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:46:y:2007:i:4:p:985-995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .