Corrupt Clubs and the Convergence Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Naved Ahmad, 2008. "Corrupt clubs and the convergence hypothesis," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 21-28.
- Naved Ahmad, 2008. "Corrupt clubs and the convergence hypothesis," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 21-28.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. E. Boyle & T. G. McCARTHY, 1999. "Simple measures of convergence in per capita GDP: a note on some further international evidence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 343-347.
- Abramovitz, Moses, 1986. "Catching Up, Forging Ahead, and Falling Behind," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 385-406, June.
- Friedman, Milton, 1992. "Do Old Fallacies Ever Die?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 2129-2132, December.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1915. "Imperial Germany and The Industrial Revolution," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number veblen1915.
- Chowdhury, Khorshed, 2004. "Convergence of Per Capita GDP Across SAARC Countries," Economics Working Papers wp04-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Gerry Boyle; & Tom McCarthy, 1997. "Simple Measures of Convergence in Per Capita GDP: A Note on Some Further International Evidence," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n751197, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- M. Alam, 1992. "Convergence in developed countries: an empirical investigation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(2), pages 189-201, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:49-:d:122367 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naved Ahmad & Salman Arjumand, 2016. "Impact of corruption on GDP per capita through international migration: an empirical investigation," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1633-1643, July.
- Bienvenido Ortega & Antonio Casquero & Jesús Sanjuán, 2016. "Corruption and Convergence in Human Development: Evidence from 69 Countries During 1990–2012," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 691-719, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:45:y:2006:i:4:p:1001-1009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .