Non-linear Speculative Bubbles in the Pakistani Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attiya Y. Javed & Ayaz Ahmed, 1999. "The Response of Karachi Stock Exchange to Nuclear Detonation," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 777-786.
- Aslam Farid & Javed Ashraf, 1995. "Volatility at Karachi Stock Exchange," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 651-657.
- Salman Syed Ali & Khalid Mustafa, 2001. "Testing Semi-strong Form Efficiency of Stock Market," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 651-674.
- Halari, Anwar & Tantisantiwong, Nongnuch & Power, David. M. & Helliar, Christine, 2015. "Islamic calendar anomalies: Evidence from Pakistani firm-level data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 64-73.
- Husain, Fazal & UPPAL, Jamshed, 1999. "Stock Returns Volatility in an Emerging Market: The Pakistani Evidence," MPRA Paper 5270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javed Iqbal & Aziz Haider, 2005.
"Arbitrage Pricing Theory: Evidence From An Emerging Stock Market,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 123-139, Jan-Jun.
- Iqbal, Javed & Haider, Aziz, 2005. "Arbitrage pricing theory: evidence from an emerging stock market," MPRA Paper 8699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fazal Husain, 1997.
"The Random Walk Model in the Pakistani Equity Market: An Examination,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 221-240.
- Husain, Fazal, 1997. "The Random Walk Model in the Pakistani Equity market: An Examination," MPRA Paper 5034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ehsan Ahmed & J. Barkley Rosser Jr. & Jamshed Y. Uppal, 2010. "Emerging Markets and Stock Market Bubbles: Nonlinear Speculation?," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(4), pages 23-40, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:34:y:1995:i:1:p:25-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.