Seeking Explanations for High Levels of Infant Mortality in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amjad, Rashid, 1984. "The management of Pakistan's economy 1947-82," MPRA Paper 35850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghulam Mustafa Zahid, 1996. "Mother’s Health-seeking Behaviour and Childhood Mortality in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 719-731.
- MOHAMMAD AFZAL & TARIQ ASLAM RAJA & ALl MOHAMMAD, 1988. "Some Differentials in Infant and Child Mortality Risksin Pakistan1962 - 1986," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 635-644.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2008.
"Income, Public Social Services, and Capability Development : A Cross-district Analysis of Pakistan,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22221, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2008. "Income, Public Social Services, and Capability Development: A Cross-district Analysis of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2008:43, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Zeba Ayesha Sathar & Shahnaz Kazi, 2000. "Women’s Autonomy in the Context of Rural Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(2), pages 89-110.
- Siddiqui, Rizwana, 2007. "The role of household income and public provision of social services in satisfaction of basic needs in Pakistan: A cross district analysis," MPRA Paper 4409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hall, Andrew & Kirby, Helen, 2010. "The numbers, educational status and health of enrolled and non-enrolled school-age children in the Allai Valley, Northwest Frontier Province, Pakistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1131-1140, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:26:y:1987:i:1:p:55-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.