A semiparametric assessment of export-led growth in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:204-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:38:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fumitaka Furuoka & Qaiser Munir, 2010. "Does export dependency hurt economic development? Empirical evidence from Singapore," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 204-218.
- Tri-Dung Lam, 2016. "An Empirical Analysis of the ASEAN-4’s Causality between Exports and Output Growth," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 497-502.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2009. "Econometric Analysis of the Export-led Growth Hypothesis: Evidence for BIMP-EAGA Countries," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2007 Vol. XXXIV No. 2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Richard Ballester & Joy Sinay, 2013. "An empirical analysis of the export-led growth (ELG) hypothesis in the Philippines," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 50(1), pages 83-110, June.
More about this item
Keywordsexport-led growth; semiparametric error-correction model; Granger causality;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phs:prejrn:v:43:y:2006:i:2:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reuben T. Campos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seupdph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.