The Empirical Relationship between Budgetary Deficits and Government Expenditure Growth: An Examination Using Cointegration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hondroyiannis, George & Papapetrou, Evangelia, 2001.
"An Investigation of the Public Deficits and Government Spending Relationship: Evidence for Greece,"
Springer, vol. 107(1-2), pages 169-182, April.
- George Hondroyiannis & Evangelia Papapetrou, 2001. "An Investigation of the Public Deficts and Government Spending Relationship: Evidence for Greece," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 169-182, April.
- Gemmell, Norman & Morrissey, Oliver & Pinar, Abuzer, 1999. "Fiscal illusion and the demand for government expenditures in the UK," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 687-704, November.
- Easaw, J. Z. & Garratt, D., 1999. "UK government expenditure and electoral security in the 1980s: a non-linear analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 287-292, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2007:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Easaw, Joshy Z. & Garratt, Dean, 2006. "General elections and government expenditure cycles: Theory and evidence from the UK," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 292-306, June.
- Facchini, Francois, 2014. "The determinants of public spending: a survey in a methodological perspective," MPRA Paper 53006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajaraman, Indira & Mukhopadhyaya, Hiranya & Rao, Kavita R., 2001. "Time-series properties of state-level public expenditure," Working Papers 02/4, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:1:p:45-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julian Ramajo & Javier Salinas & Francisco Pedraja & Miguel Márquez, 2007. "Competition in the allocation of public spending: a new model to analyse the interaction between expenditure categories," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(4), pages 1-7.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:50:y:1995:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .