Spurious in Mexico: A Comment on Wagner's Law
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghate, Chetan & Zak, Paul J., 2002.
"Growth of government and the politics of fiscal policy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 435-455, December.
- Chetan Ghate & Paul J. Zak, "undated". "Growth of Government And The Politics of Fiscal Policy," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-19, Claremont Colleges.
- Gemmell, Norman & Morrissey, Oliver & Pinar, Abuzer, 1999. "Fiscal illusion and the demand for government expenditures in the UK," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 687-704, November.
- Asuman Oktayer & Nagihan Oktayer, 2013. "Testing Wagner´s Law for Turkey: Evidence from a Trivariate Causality Analysis," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 284-301.
- Sobhee, S. K. & Joysuree, V., 2004. "The Implications of Openness for WAGNER’S Law. An International Comparison of 20 Countries, 1971-2000," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(3).
- Hrushikesh Mallick, 2008. "Government Spending, Trade Openness and Economic Growth in India: A Time Series Analysis," Working Papers id:1809, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:49:y:1994:i:2:p:282-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .