Federal Government Budget Deficits and Interest Rates: Reply
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belton, Willie & Cebula, Richard, 1992. "Budget Deficits and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 61413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cebula, Richard & Koch, James & Perry, William & Toma, Michael, 2003. "Federal Government Budget Deficits and the Crowding Out of Private Investment in the United states: Evidence for the 1990s," MPRA Paper 54571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Faizul Islam, 1998. "Brazil's twin deficits: An empirical examination," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(2), pages 121-128, June.
- Nazma Latif-Zaman & Maria N. DaCosta, 1990. "The Budget Deficit and the Trade Deficit: Insights into This Relationship," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 349-354, Oct-Dec.
- Clifford Thies & Robert Crawford, 1997. "Fisher equations inverted and not," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 21(2), pages 13-17, June.
- Chao-shun Hung, 1999. "An anomaly in the pricing of bank non-interest mortgage charges," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 23(2), pages 162-169, June.
- Richard Cebula & Pablo Cuellar, 2010. "Recent evidence on the impact of government budget deficits on the ex ante real interest rate yield on Moody’s Baa-rated corporate bonds," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(3), pages 301-307, July.
- Yu Hsing, 2009. "Does more government deficit raise the interest rate? Application of extended loanable funds model to Slovenia," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 349-361.
- William Gissy, 1999. "Treasury bill rates and treasury cash reserves," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(4), pages 435-443, December.
- Maria Carme Riera i Prunera, 2003. "Deficit, human capital and economic growth dynamics," Working Papers in Economics 102, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:46:y:1991:i:2:p:331-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .