Human Capital and Higher Education in Romania in the Last Years
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jude Cristina & Pop Silaghi Monica, 2011. "Innovation Versus Income Convergence In Central And Eastern Europe. Is There A Correlation?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 72-79, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adina Popovici (Barbulescu), 2012. "Education System, Labour Market and Education System Graduates Employment in Romania," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 105-116.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; economic growth; higher education; research; market economy; knowledge-based society;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:11:y:2011:i:1:p:207-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .