E-Learning Platforms In Romanian Higher Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Agrawal, Anup & Chadha, Sahiba, 2005. "Corporate Governance and Accounting Scandals," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 371-406, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiliban Bogdan & Căuneac Damaris & Chiliban Marius, 2014. "Facilitating Learning Using Modern E-Learning Tools In Technical Drawing And Infographics Teaching," Balkan Region Conference on Engineering and Business Education, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(1), pages 615-620, August.
- Claudia Elena Dinucă & Dumitru Ciobanu, 2012. "Web Content Mining," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(1), pages 85-92.
More about this item
Keywordse-Learning platform; project management; master's degree; virtual learning environment; learning management system;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:10:y:2010:i:1:p:137-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .