Comparison Between Sustainable Development Concept And Green Logistics – The Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vladimir Modrak & Ioan Constantin Dima & Mariana Man, 2011. "Methodical Approach To Corporate Sustainability Planning," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 3(1), pages 157-167, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tabor Joanna, 2014. "Implementation of the Sustainable Development Concept in Manufacturing Companies," Management of Sustainable Development, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(2), pages 29-34, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable Development; Logistics; Green Logistics;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:5:y:2012:i:1:p:236-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.