CENTER AS A TOOL FOR LOGISTICS ACTIVITIES IN SUPPORT OF THE COMPANY ON THE EXAMPLE OF SME’s ENTERPRISE X
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beáta Gavurová & Róbert Štefko & Radovan Baèík, 2014. "The Analysis Of Social Services’ Structure In A Specific Region And Its Significance For Health And Social Policy In Slovakia," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 10(2), pages 43-53, December.
- Igor Liberko & Lucia Bednarova & Zuzana Hajduova & Jana Chovancova,, 2015. "Possibilities To Optimize The Logistics Chain In The Manufacturing Plant," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 12(2), pages 103-113, December.
- Corina Pop Sitar, 2012. "Optimization Of Management Decizions For Purchasing Of Business Services," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 5(1), pages 223-235, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdistribution centre; enterprise; SME;
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:2:y:2010:i:2:p:35-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .