Marketing Instrumentarium In The Process Of Accepting Projects For Developmental Acceleration In Back-Warded Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Egbu, 1999. "Skills, knowledge and competencies for managing construction refurbishment works," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 29-43.
- Patricia Carrillo & Herbert Robinson & Chimay Anumba & Nasreddine Bouchlaghem, 2006. "A Knowledge Transfer Framework: the PFI context," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(10), pages 1045-1056.
- Justyna Patalas-Maliszewska & Hannes Werthner, 2010. "The Method for Assessing and Forecasting Value of Knowledge in SMEs – Research Results," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 4(3), October.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing mix; project management; region;
- A00 - General Economics and Teaching - - General - - - General
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:2:y:2010:i:2:p:155-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.