The Time Scale of Internationalisation: The Case of the Container Port Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaselimi, Evangelia N. & Notteboom, Theo E. & Pallis, Athanasios A. & Farrell, Sheila, 2011. "Minimum Efficient Scale (MES) and preferred scale of container terminals," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 71-80.
- Panayides, Photis M. & Parola, Francesco & Lam, Jasmine Siu Lee, 2015. "The effect of institutional factors on public–private partnership success in ports," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 110-127.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:135-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pallis, Athanasios A. & de Langen, Peter W., 2010. "Seaports and the structural implications of the economic crisis," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 10-18.
- van Asperen, E. & Dekker, R., 2010. "Flexibility in Port Selection: A Quantitative Approach Using Floating Stocks," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-44, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Satta, Giovanni & Parola, Francesco & Persico, Luca, 2014. "Temporal and Spatial Constructs in Service Firms' Internationalization Patterns: The Determinants of the Accelerated Growth of Emerging MNEs," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 421-435.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:9:y:2007:i:1:p:1-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.