Empirical Properties of Foreign Exchange Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard M. Levich, 1983. "Empirical Studies of Exchange Rates: Price Behavior, Rate Determinationand Market Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 1112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lieu, Derming, 1997. "Estimation of empirical pricing equations for foreign-currency options: Econometric models vs. arbitrage-free models," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 259-286.
- Andreas Masuhr, 2017. "Volatility Transmission in Overlapping Trading Zones," CQE Working Papers 6717, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- David S. Bates, 1993. "Jumps and Stochastic Volatility: Exchange Rate Processes Implicit in thePHLX Deutschemark Options," NBER Working Papers 4596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mauleon, Ignacio, 2003. "Financial densities in emerging markets: an application of the multivariate ES density," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 197-223, June.
- Kaehler, Jürgen, 1993. "On the modelling of speculative prices by stable Paretian distributions and regularly varying tails," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-25, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza, 2007. "The Yen, the US dollar, and the trade weighted basket of currencies: Does the choice of anchor currencies matter in identifying incidences of speculative attacks?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 214-235, March.
- Reza Siregar & Victor Pontines, 2004. "Successful and Unsuccessful Attacks: Evaluating the Stability of the East Asian Currencies," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2004-04, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Chihwa Kao, 2001. "Geography, Industrial Organization, and Agglomeration Heteroskedasticity Models with Estimates of the Variances of Foreign Exchange Rates," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 34, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Manuel Vega & JosÈ L. Alvarez, "undated". "Tipos de cambio flexibles y volatilidad: Las regularidades empÌricas de las observaciones diarias," Studies on the Spanish Economy 116, FEDEA.
- Bernard Dumas, 1988. "Pricing Physical Assets Internationally," NBER Working Papers 2569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Billio, Monica & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2000. "Value-at-Risk: a multivariate switching regime approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 531-554, December.
- Pollock, Andrew C. & Macaulay, Alex & Thomson, Mary E. & Onkal, Dilek, 2005. "Performance evaluation of judgemental directional exchange rate predictions," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 473-489.
- Pozo, Susan & Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina, 2003. "Statistical distributions and the identification of currency crises," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 591-609, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:9:y:1978:i:2:p:69-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .