The Transmission Mechanism for Monetary Policy in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Peter J Montiel, 1990. "The Transmission Mechanism for Monetary Policy in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 90/47, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José J. Sidaoui & Manuel Ramos-Francia, 2008. "The monetary transmission mechanism in Mexico: recent developments," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 363-394 Bank for International Settlements.
- Isard, Peter & Mathieson, Donald J. & Rojas-Suarez, Liliana, 1996.
"A framework for the analysis of financial reforms and the cost of official safety nets,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 25-79, June.
- Peter Isard & Liliana Rojas-Suárez & Donald J Mathieson, 1992. "A Framework for the Analysis of Financial Reforms and the Cost of official Safety Nets," IMF Working Papers 92/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Jose Sanchez-fung, 2005.
"Estimating a monetary policy reaction function for the dominican republic,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 563-577.
- José R. Sánchez-Fung, 2002. "Estimating a Monetary Policy Reaction Function for the Dominican Republic," Studies in Economics 0201, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Al-Mashat Rania & Billmeier Andreas, 2008.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Egypt,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 32-82, September.
- Rania A. Al-Mashat & Andreas Billmeier, 2007. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Egypt," IMF Working Papers 07/285, International Monetary Fund.
- Rania Al-Mashat & Andreas Billmeier, 2008. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Egypt," Working Papers 411, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2008.
- Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2008.
"The day-to-day interbank market, volatility, and central bank intervention in a developing economy,"
15648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanchez-Fung, Jose R., 2008. "The day-to-day interbank market, volatility, and central bank intervention in a developing economy," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-2, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Gustavo Junca, 2006. "Modelo De Zonas Objetivo Para La Tasa De Interés De Corto Plazo," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, December.
- Simatele, Munacinga C H, 2004. "Financial sector reforms and monetary policy reforms in Zambia," MPRA Paper 21575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanchez-Fung Jose R., 2003. "Monetary Policy Reaction Dynamics In A Developing Economy: Evidence For The Dominican Republic," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(1).
- International Monetary Fund, 1991. "Financial Sector Reforms and Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 91/127, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:38:y:1991:i:1:p:83-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.