Government Deficits and the Inflationary Process in Developing Countries (DÃ©ficits publics et processus inflationniste dans les pays en dÃ©veloppement) (Los dÃ©ficit pÃºblicos y el proceso inflacionario en los paÃses en desarrollo)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ansari, M. I., 1996. "Monetary vs. fiscal policy: Some evidence from vector autoregression for India," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 677-698.
- Vegh, Carlos, 1991. "Stopping High Inflation: An Analytical Overview," MPRA Paper 20175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1982. "The Relation Between Growth and Inflation in Latin America," UCLA Economics Working Papers 235, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Fazal Husain & Tariq Mahmood, 1998.
"Causality between Money and Prices: Evidence from Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 1155-1161.
- Husain, Fazal & Mahmood, Tariq, 1998. "Causality between Money and Prices:Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Husain, Fazal & Mahmood, Tariq, 1998. "Causality Between Money and Prices: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 5021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashra, Sunil & Chattopadhyay, Saumen & Chaudhuri, Kausik, 2004. "Deficit, money and price: the Indian experience," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 289-299, April.
- Khundrakpam, Jeevan K. & Goyal, Rajan, 2009. "Is the Government Deficit in India Still Relevant for Stabilisation?," MPRA Paper 50905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1983. "The Short-Run Relation Between Inflation and Growth in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 1065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abul M. M. Masih & Rumi Masih, 1997. "Bivariate and Multivariate Tests of Money-Price Causality: Robust Evidence from a Small Developing Country," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 803-825.
- Ali Hossein Samadi, 2006. "The Twin Deficits Phenomenon in Some MENA Countries," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 11(2), pages 129-140, spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:25:y:1978:i:3:p:383-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.