Pensions During the Crisis: Impact on Retirement Income Systems and Policy Responses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert B. Barsky & Miles S. Kimball & F. Thomas Juster & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1995. "Preference Parameters and Behavioral Heterogeneity: An Experimental Approach in the Health and Retirement Survey," NBER Working Papers 5213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sloan, Frank A & Norton, Edward C, 1997. "Adverse Selection, Bequests, Crowding Out, and Private Demand for Insurance: Evidence from the Long-Term Care Insurance Market," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 201-219, December.
- Kaplan, Todd R. & Luski, Israel & Wettstein, David, 2003. "Innovative activity and sunk cost," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, pages 1111-1133.
- Leung, Siu Fai, 1994.
"Uncertain Lifetime, the Theory of the Consumer, and the Life Cycle Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(5), pages 1233-1239, September.
- Leung, S.F., 1992. "Uncertain Lifetime, the Theory of the Consumer, and the Life Cycle Hypothesis," RCER Working Papers 323, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Hanming Fang & Michael P. Keane & Dan Silverman, 2008.
"Sources of Advantageous Selection: Evidence from the Medigap Insurance Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 116(2), pages 303-350, April.
- Fang, Hanming & Keane, Michael & Silverman, Dan, 2006. "Sources of Advantageous Selection: Evidence from the Medigap Insurance Market," Working Papers 17, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Hanming Fang & Michael P. Keane & Dan Silverman, 2006. "Sources of Advantageous Selection: Evidence from the Medigap Insurance Market," NBER Working Papers 12289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Jeffrey R. & Finkelstein, Amy, 2007.
"Why is the market for long-term care insurance so small?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1967-1991.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Amy Finkelstein, 2007. "Why Is the Market or Long-term Care Insurance So Small?," NBER Chapters,in: Public Policy and Retirement, Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), pages 1967-1991 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Gollier, 2004. "The Economics of Risk and Time," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262572249, January.
- Gupta, Aparna & Li, Lepeng, 2007. "Integrating long-term care insurance purchase decisions with saving and investment for retirement," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 362-381.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 31, pages 465-472 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 239-246.
- Robert B. Barsky & F. Thomas Juster & Miles S. Kimball & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1997. "Preference Parameters and Behavioral Heterogeneity: An Experimental Approach in the Health and Retirement Study," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 537-579.
- de Meza, David & Webb, David C, 2001.
"Advantageous Selection in Insurance Markets,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, pages 249-262.
- Giuseppe Lopomo & Efe A. Ok, 1998. "Bargaining, Interdependence, and the Rationality of Fair Division," Working Papers 98-13, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Lopomo & Efe A Ok, 2004. "Bargaining, Interdependence and the Rationality of Fair Division," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000395, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Lopomo & Efe A Ok, 2001. "Bargaining, Interdependence and the Rationality of Fair Division," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000114, David K. Levine.
- Amy Finkelstein & Kathleen McGarry, 2006.
"Multiple Dimensions of Private Information: Evidence from the Long-Term Care Insurance Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 938-958.
- Schelling, Thomas C., 2005. "An Astonishing Sixty Years: The Legacy of Hiroshima," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2005-7, Nobel Prize Committee.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barajas, Adolfo & Catalán, Mario, 2015.
"Market discipline and conflicts of interest between banks and pension funds,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, pages 411-440.
- Berg, Tobias & Kaserer, Christoph, 2015. "Does contingent capital induce excessive risk-taking?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 488, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Adolfo Barajas & Mario Catalan, 2011. "Market Discipline and Conflicts of Interest Between Banks and Pension Funds," IMF Working Papers 11/282, International Monetary Fund.
- Godínez-Olivares, Humberto & Boado-Penas, María del Carmen & Haberman, Steven, 2016. "Optimal strategies for pay-as-you-go pension finance: A sustainability framework," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 117-126.
- Rastislav Potocký & Helmut Waldl & Milan Stehlík, 2014. "On Sums of Claims and their Applications in Analysis of Pension Funds and Insurance Products," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, pages 349-370.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:gpprii:v:34:y:2009:i:4:p:536-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .