The Double Standard in Attitudes toward Retirement – The Case of the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. Soens & A. De Vos & D. Buyens, 2006.
"Explaining company-level influences on individual career choices: towards a transitional career pattern? Evidence from Belgium,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
06/397, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Soens, N. & De Vos, A. & Buyens, D., 2006. "Explaining company-level influences on individual career choices: towards a transitional career pattern? Evidence from belgium," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-25, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Frank Erp & Niels Vermeer & Daniel Vuuren, 2014. "Non-financial Determinants of Retirement: A Literature Review," De Economist, Springer, pages 167-191.
- Frank van Erp & Niels Vermeer & Daniel van Vuuren, 2013. "Non-financial determinants of retirement," CPB Discussion Paper 243, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- van Dalen, H.P. & Henkens, C.J.I.M. & Schippers, J.J., 2009. "Dealing with older workers in Europe : A comparative survey of employers' attitudes and actions," Other publications TiSEM d12ad3e9-29ab-4a83-b61e-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:gpprii:v:30:y:2005:i:4:p:693-710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.