Convergence in the Financial Services Industry*
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lutgart Van den Berghe & Kurt Verweire, 2000. "Convergence in the Financial Services Industry*," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 25(2), pages 262-272, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trigo Gamarra, Lucinda, 2008. "The effects of liberalization and deregulation on the performance of financial institutions: The case of the German life insurance market," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 93, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- J. Outreville, 2010. "Internationalization, Performance and Volatility: The World Largest Financial Groups," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 38(2), pages 115-134, December.
- Mousumi Choudhury & Ranjit Singh & Hemanta Saikia, 2016. "Measuring Customer Experience in Bancassurance: An Empirical Study," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 28(1), pages 47-62.
- Behrooz Noori, 2015. "An analysis of mobile banking customers for a bank strategy and policy planning," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3104516, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Staikouras, Sotiris K., 2009. "An event study analysis of international ventures between banks and insurance firms," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 675-691, October.
- Sysoyeva, Larysa, 2012. "The influence of globalization and integration process on the activities of the bankaing system of Ukraine," MPRA Paper 60609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kjell Sümegi & Peter Haiss, "undated". "The Relationship of Insurance and Economic Growth - a Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," EcoMod2006 272100091, EcoMod.
- Andreas Merikas & Sotiris K. Staikouras, 2008. "The Greek Bank-Insurance Model: A Look At A Not-So-New Corporate Structure," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 25-34.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:gpprii:v:26:y:2001:i:2:p:173-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .