Does Aid for Education Attract Foreign Investors? An Empirical Analysis for Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donaubauer, Julian & Meyer, Birgit & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2016.
"Aid, Infrastructure, and FDI: Assessing the Transmission Channel with a New Index of Infrastructure,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 230-245.
- Donaubauer, Julian & Meyer, Birgit & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014. "Aid, infrastructure, and FDI: Assessing the transmission channel with a new index of infrastructure," Kiel Working Papers 1954, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Meyer, Birgit & Donaubauer, Julian & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2015. "Aid, Infrastructure, and FDI: Assessing the Transmission Channel with a New Index of Infrastructure," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112946, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Julian Donaubauer & Birgit Meyer & Peter Nunnekamp, 2015. "Aid, Infrastructure, and FDI: Assessing the Transmission Channel with a New Index of Infrastructure," FIW Working Paper series 144, FIW.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Rasmané Ouedraogo & Sampawende J Tapsoba, 2016. "What Does Aid Do to Fiscal Policy? New Evidence," IMF Working Papers 16/112, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:eurjdr:v:26:y:2014:i:5:p:597-613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.