Effects, Not Externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajneesh Narula & AndrÃ© Pineli, 2016.
"Multinational Enterprises and Economic Development in Host Countries: What We Know and What We Don't Know,"
John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers
jhd-dp2016-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Pineli, André, 2016. "Multinational enterprises and economic development in host countries: What we know and what we don't know," MERIT Working Papers 2016-020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Franco, Chiara & Sanfilippo, Marco & Seric, Adnan, 2015. "What makes linkages "good" linkages? Firms, the investment climate and business support services in Vietnam," IOB Working Papers 2015.09, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Eapen, Alex & Yeo, Jihye & Sasidharan, Subash, 2019. "Finance constraints and technology spillovers from foreign to domestic firms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 50-62.
- Newman, Carol & Rand, John & Talbot, Theodore & Tarp, Finn, 2015. "Technology transfers, foreign investment and productivity spillovers," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 168-187.
- Orlic, Edvard & Hashi, Iraj & Hisarciklilar, Mehtap, 2018. "Cross sectoral FDI spillovers and their impact on manufacturing productivity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 777-796.
- Mariotti, Sergio & Nicolini, Marcella & Piscitello, Lucia, 2013. "Vertical linkages between foreign MNEs in service sectors and local manufacturing firms," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 133-145.
- Marina Papanastassiou & Robert Pearce & Antonello Zanfei, 2020. "Changing perspectives on the internationalization of R&D and innovation by multinational enterprises: A review of the literature," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 51(4), pages 623-664, June.
- Pineli, Andre & Narula, Rajneesh & Belderbos, Rene, 2019. "FDI, multinationals and structural change in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 2019-004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Theodore Talbot & Finn Tarp, 2014. "Technology transfers, foreign investment and productivity spillovers: evidence from Vietnam," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp440, IIIS.
- Suma Athreye & Sandeep Kapur, 2015. "Capital and Technology Flows: changing technology-acquisition strategies in developing countries," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1511, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Giroud, Axèle & Jindra, Björn & Marek, Philipp, 2012. "Heterogeneous FDI in Transition Economies – A Novel Approach to Assess the Developmental Impact of Backward Linkages," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2206-2220.
- Sourafel Girma & Holger Görg & Erasmus Kersting, 2019. "Which boats are lifted by a foreign tide? Direct and indirect wage effects of foreign ownership," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(6), pages 923-947, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:eurjdr:v:24:y:2012:i:1:p:8-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.