Does foreign ownership facilitate cooperation on innovation? Firm-level evidence from the enlarged European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Srholec, 2011.
"A multilevel analysis of innovation in developing countries ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(6), pages 1539-1569, December.
- Martin Srholec, 2008. "A multilevel analysis of innovation in developing countries," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080812, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Srholec, Martin, 2008. "A multilevel analysis of innovation in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Martin Srholec, 2011. "A Multilevel Analysis of Innovation in Developing Countries," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp432, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Martin Srholec, 2015.
"Understanding the diversity of cooperation on innovation across countries: multilevel evidence from Europe,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1-2), pages 159-182, March.
- Srholec , Martin, 2013. "Understanding the diversity of cooperation on innovation across countries: Multilevel evidence from Europe," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/26, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Štěpán Jurajda & Juraj Stančík, 2013. "Organization and Firm Performance in the Czech Republic," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(1), pages 85-110.
- Andrea Caragliu & Camilla Lenzi & Miroslav Šipikal & Milan Buček, 2013. "The role of FDIs in regional innovation: Evidence from the automotive industry in Western Slovakia," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 475-490, November.
- Adelheid Holl & Ruth Rama, 2014.
"Foreign Subsidiaries and Technology Sourcing in Spain,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 43-64, January.
- Holl, Adelheid & Rama, Ruth, 2012. "Foreign subsidiaries and technology sourcing in Spain," MPRA Paper 42328, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2012.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin & Verspagen, Bart, 2010.
"Innovation and Economic Development,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec & Bart Verspagen, 2009. "Innovation and Economic Development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090723, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, revised Oct 2009.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin & Verspagen, Bart, 2009. "Innovation and Economic Development," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Matthias Siller & Christoph Hauser & Janette Walde & Gottfried Tappeiner, 2014. "The Multiple Facets of Regional Innovation," Working Papers 2014-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Rahmouni, Mohieddine & Ayadi, Mohamed & YIldIzoglu, Murat, 2010.
"Characteristics of innovating firms in Tunisia: The essential role of external knowledge sources,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 181-196, August.
- Mohieddine Rahmouni & Mohamed Ayadi & Murat Yildizoglu, 2010. "Characteristics of innovating firms in Tunisia: the essential role of external knowledge sources," Post-Print hal-00645737, HAL.
- Jaan Masso & Tõnu Roolaht & Urmas Varblane, 2010.
"Foreign Direct Investment And Innovation In Central And Eastern Europe: Evidence From Estonia,"
University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series
67, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Masso, Jaan & Roolaht, Tõnu & Varblane, Urmas, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and innovation in Central and eastern Europe : evidence from Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-05, Bank of Estonia, revised 14 Apr 2010.
- Jiang, Ling (Alice) & Waller, David S. & Cai, Shaohan, 2013. "Does ownership type matter for innovation? Evidence from China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2473-2478.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:eurjdr:v:21:y:2009:i:1:p:47-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .