A Note on Income Inequality in East and Central Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janský & Kalíšková & Münich, 2016. "Does the Czech Tax and Benefit System Contribute to One of Europe’s Lowest Levels of Relative Income Poverty and Inequality?," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(3), pages 191-207, May.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Magdalena Smyk, 2017.
"Wage inequality and structural change,"
GRAPE Working Papers
8, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Tyrowicz, Joanna & Smyk, Magdalena, 2017. "Wage Inequality and Structural Change," IZA Discussion Papers 11250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Magdalena Smyk, 2018. "Wage Inequality and structural change," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201801, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- repec:mes:eaeuec:v:54:y:2016:i:3:p:191-207 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:56:y:2014:i:1:p:42-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.