Using Energy Resources to Diversify the Economy: Agricultural Price Distortions in Kazakhstan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Pomfret, 2007. "Using Energy Resources to Diversify the Economy: Agricultural Price Distortions in Kazakhstan," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0355, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Pomfret, 2011.
"Exploiting Energy and Mineral Resources in Central Asia, Azerbaijan and Mongolia,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 53(1), pages 5-33, March.
- Richard Pomfret, 2010. "Exploiting Energy and Mineral Resources in Central Asia, Azerbaijan and Mongolia," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-16, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
More about this item
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:51:y:2009:i:2:p:181-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.