Using Energy Resources to Diversify the Economy: Agricultural Price Distortions in Kazakhstan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Pomfret, 2007. "Using Energy Resources to Diversify the Economy: Agricultural Price Distortions in Kazakhstan," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0355, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz Lysiak, 2006. "Inflation Targeting and Consumer Inflation Expectations in Poland: A Success Story?," Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2005(2), pages 185-212.
- Manfred Fluch & Helmut Stix, 2005. "Perceived Inflation in Austria – Extent, Explanations, Effects," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 22-47.
- Tomasz Lyziak & Ewa Stanislawska, 2006. "Consumer inflation expectations Survey questions and quantification methods – the case of Poland," NBP Working Papers 37, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Luis J. Álvarez & Pilar Cuadrado Salinas & Javier Jareño & Isabel Sánchez García, 2004. "El impacto de la puesta en circulación del euro sobre los precios de consumo," Occasional Papers 0404, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Carlson, John A & Parkin, J Michael, 1975. "Inflation Expectations," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(166), pages 123-138, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Pomfret, 2011.
"Exploiting Energy and Mineral Resources in Central Asia, Azerbaijan and Mongolia,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 53(1), pages 5-33, March.
- Richard Pomfret, 2010. "Exploiting Energy and Mineral Resources in Central Asia, Azerbaijan and Mongolia," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-16, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
More about this item
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:51:y:2009:i:2:p:181-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .