Income Distribution and Convergence in the Transition Process – A Cross-Country Comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristiano PERUGINI & Fabrizio POMPEI, 2009. "Technological change and income distribution in Europe," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 148(1-2), pages 123-148, June.
- Milanovic, Branko & Ersado, Lire, 2008.
"Reform and Inequality during the Transition: An Analysis Using Panel Household Survey Data, 1990-2005,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4780, The World Bank.
- Milanovic, Branko & Ersado, Lire, 2008. "Reform and inequality during the transition: An analysis using panel household survey data, 1990-2005," MPRA Paper 7459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milanovic, Branko & Ersado, Lire, 2010. "Reform and Inequality during the Transition: An Analysis Using Panel Houshold Survey Data, 1990-2006," WIDER Working Paper Series 062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- David Aristei & Cristiano Perugini, 2014.
"Speed and Sequencing of Transition Reforms and Income Inequality: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(3), pages 542-570, September.
- David Aristei & Cristiano Perugini, 2011. "Speed and Sequencing of Transition Reforms and Income Inequality: a Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers 302, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Alexei Izyumov & Trista Claxon, 2009. "Models of Capitalism and Income Distribution in Transition Economies: A Comparative Perspective," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 733-758.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:48:y:2006:i:2:p:302-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.